Water Heater Repair and Installation For Livonia, Farmington Hills MI & Surrounding Communities
Whether your hot water heater is in need of repair, you're in the market to update your water heater, or you've become interested in learning more about today's newest water heater technology, contact AJ Danboise.
Our skilled Plumbing Technicians have the experience and ability to assist you with all of your water heater needs.
- If your hot water tank has sprung a leak at the drain valve or pressure relief valve - we offer repair service on all makes and models (electric, gas, propane), including:We can also perform full service maintenance on all makes and models for your existing hot water heater. Water Heater maintenance appointments can be scheduled by themselves, and are also available as part of our all inclusive Service Partner Plans Plumbing Inspection.
- Bradford White, AO Smith, Rheem/Ruud, American, GE, Whirlpool, Kenmore and more.
- If the time has come to replace your current water heater due to a problem such as a leaking tank, or simply because you're interested in increasing your efficiency and updating to today's more cost effective tanks, our expert Plumbing Technicians can assist you. We understand that updating your hot water heater is more than a repair- it's an investment in your family's comfort and your home.
- You can trust our Technicians to offer you an honest recommendation based on their knowledge and water heating experience.
- We will install a water heater that is accurately sized for your home, so that you always have enough hot water.
- We install Bradford White Hot Water Heaters, which carry a reputation of being one of the best and come with an industry leading warranty.
- When we install a new water heater in your home we don't stop there. All water heater installations also include a one year water heater maintenance check. During this check we perform a full maintenance on your new water heater and check for proper operation.
5 Reasons Why We Recommend Bradford White Water Heaters:
- Made in Michigan. More of your money stays here, where you live and work.
- Best Warranties. Peace of mind, you'll know if you're in need of service you're covered.
- Best Value. Professional grade products, installed only by professionals.
- Highest Efficiencies. Lower monthly operating costs, more money in your pocket month after month.
- One Water Heater Does Not Fit All. With a wide variety of models available, our professionals will help you select the proper size and type of water heater that is right for your home and family.
Tankless Gas Water Heaters
Tankless Gas Water Heaters offer all the hot water you need - when you need it, and best of all - with lower energy bills! If you're noticing that your home is running out of hot water, then one of our tankless hot water heaters might be right for you. Unlike conventional heaters that continually heat and reheat the water stored in their tank, a tankless water heater only heats the water being used at that time. Start paying to heat only the water you use.